Join a Winning Team at Pugi Volkswagen
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page! If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
Immediately Hiring For:
- Lot attendants
- Business Development Center Representatives
We are always looking for qualified:
- New vehicle sales consultants
- Pre-Owned vehicle sales consultants
- Service technicians
- Service valets/porters
- Accounting/Administrative personnel
- Lot attendants
Our family and veteran owned dealership is growing and promoting and looking to hire multiple sales consultants. While prior experience is a plus, we are willing to train candidates with great customer service and communication skills.
Pugi Volkswagen’s Commitment To You:
- Industry leading compensation package
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans
- Paid Vacations & Christmas Bonus
- Ongoing career learning and advancement opportunities
- Work with Dealership provided software
- Respond to email inquiries from customers with the goal of setting an appointment.
- Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Build strong rapport with customers.
- Performs high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of t he sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives planned activities, reviews, and analysis.
- Previous dealership experience is a high plus but will gladly train great candidates
- Comfortable with compensation based on commission sales
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Have quality customer service skills
- Possess strong communication skills-including both written and verbal
- Possess a good understanding of finance and math concepts
- Must have a clean & Valid driver’s license
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Business Development Representative
Pugi of Downers Grove is currently looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to drive traffic to our auto group. The BDR should be a self-starter with a track record of successful credible lead follow-up and sales development experience.
PERSONALITY TRAIT/SKILLS FOR BDC SUCCESS:
- Upbeat, positive, “smile” on phone
- Can handle heavy phone contact
- Quick learner
- No fear of change
- Ability to work multiple software applications
- Persistent and a Self Starter
- Professional work ethic
- Vested interest in dealership success
- Ability to work in a Process Driven Work Environment
- Able to make a compelling first impression
- Number of outgoing calls per day: 100
- Obtain new customer and raise CSI/SSI per company target
- Create good public relations consistent with effective use of time lines
- Update and purify customer records
- Utilize consistent contact attempts & process via phone, email and chat to follow-up, nurture and qualify leads generated by marketing campaigns.
- Prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales opportunities.
- Keep abreast of the industry and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers
- Maintain daily work-plans to maximize phone time, adhere to daily/monthly metrics and utilize phone scripting.
Job Type: Full-time